Comparing Fast Food Chains

We have a fairly large variety of FFC's here in the Great Southern Land.

Subway is a favorite of mine closely followed by Hungry Jacks (Burger King), KFC has a large following as does McDonalds. Never heard of Whimpy's :???:
Krispy Kremes has really taken off in Sydney but hasn't opened anywhere else.

I sorta wish we had Hershey's outlets. :drool:

Please tell me "Hot 'n Now" still exists somewhere. We had a few down here a few years back but they didn't stick around. I loved them. Good food and CHEAP!!! Could feed two people on $5 easy!
We still have a few, but it's not as cheap as it used to be, so I don't have them very often. I wish we had an aternative to KFC. I don't like it. When I was down south, I had Popeyes spicy chicken and dirty rice, man that was pretty good.

darin3200 said:
Hmmm... What movie does this remind me of? :mrgreen:

"In Paris you can buy a beer in McDonalds, and you know what they call a quarter-pounder with cheese in Paris?"
"They don't call it a quarter-pounder with cheese?"
"No man, they got the metric system, they don't know what the f*** a quarter-pounder is"
"So what do they call it?"
"They call it a royale with cheese"
"Royale with cheese"
"That's right"
"What do they call a Big Mac?"
"Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac"
"Le Big Mac"
"What do they call a Whoper?"
"I don't know, I didn't go into a Burger King...You know what they put on french fries in Holland instead of Ketchup?....mayonnaise"
"God d***"
"I seen 'em do it man, the f****** drown 'em in that s***"

Gotta love a tivo

:hail:

When I went to Hawaii with friends, we ate at Jack in the Box just about every day...just because we don't have any of those at home.

In Mexico, the McDonald's had McSalsa and they put re-fried beans on just about everything.

We ate at Denny's in Costa Rica, it was the restaurant at our hotel in San Jose. With the exchange rate at the hotel, it cost my wife & I, over $50 CDN for two basic burger meals.

Also, in Costa Rica we saw a McDonald's Drive through...it was called "Auto Mac"
CR-146-web.jpg

Wow...no mention of Back Yard Burgers. They actually use real beef there and not orphan meat.

clarinetJWD said:
There's Jack in the Boxes in Hawaii!? They don't even have them on the East coast! (I miss them whem I'm at school :D )

their honeymoon was like 20 years ago :p

Krispy Kremes has really taken off in Sydney but hasn't opened anywhere else.

I sorta wish we had Hershey's outlets. :drool:

We had Krispy Kreme in Calgary, but jsut before they were about to build in the city I live in they almost went bankrupt :grumpy:.

HERSHEY'S OUTLETS??? :drool:

Most reactions

Back