Completely Uninspired

got a shot today that im a little happy with, still needs to be redone though.

i guess im just looking for photos with more meaning to them, this might be a good time to pick up street photography

I know the feeling on this quite well actually. Last time I actually seriously took photos was a time I went walking along a local forest preserve trail. I took lots of photos, but about the only one I really liked was the last one I took. The others I felt weren't interesting or I didn't like them for one reason or another. Even though I didn't like most of them, the only ones I deleted were the really bad ones that can't be saved (e.g. way out of focus, way over exposed, etc).

I'm thinking of actually hitting up the trail again for new photos since all the leaves are falling and changing color now. We'll see.

In your case I'd say definitely try something new. Push the limits of the gear you have now and see what happens. You just might find something new and exciting in the process!

Happened to me recently as well.

Looked at the weather forecast and saw it was going to be garbage all week so yesterday I went for a walk. Got a couple that I think are keepers.

I find that reading the board here gives me ideas of things I want to try.

Most reactions

Back