Composition Critique

jtimmons

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_4295.jpg

this has a ton of potential.

if you would be kind enough to go to your 'user cp', then select whether or not your photos are ok to edit, it would benefit both you and potential posters in critique.

this has a ton of potential.

if you would be kind enough to go to your 'user cp', then select whether or not your photos are ok to edit, it would benefit both you and potential posters in critique.

And how is it that you intend to adjust the composition of a photo that has already been taken? :lol:

If there is a corner on the left, to the white fence and entrance to the barn, then I would have zoomed out or backed off to get that in the photo. Otherwise the diagonal line of the fence and the colours add to the photo. A polarizing filter would have probably brought out the blue and the detail in the cloud better and added some punch. A software filter might still help in that regard.

I would certainly not crop or increase saturation.

skieur

You're encouraging a band-aid mentality.

I think the thing to do is keep the horizon out of the center in the first place. Nice shot with potential though, but it needs a crop.

DSC_4295.jpg

I also adjusted the curve a bit and sharpened some.

I really like the edit that abraxas did. The colors look better. I do not see this image as looking as though it needs cropped. Someone please explain why they feel it needs cropped. I think the original composition looks great.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back