Concert Photography Critique

Lvil24

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok, so this is my first post here on this website. I'm a total newbie to photography, but decided to bring my camera out to a local concert and see if I could get any cool shots. This was the first concert I've ever photographed, and I wanted to get some feedback. I didn't edit these photos at all- no cropping or anything- because I don't have any sort of editing software yet so keep that in mind, but I'm planning on purchasing one asap. Just need to scrounge up some $$. Shot on a Nikon D3300 w/ kit lens (18-55mm)
tjpanthers(1)edited.jpg
tjpanthers(2)edited.jpeg
tjpanthers(3).jpeg
tjpanthers4.jpeg
tjpanthers5.jpg

Last edited:
I kind of like these. The lighting is cool in the first two. I think you did a good job.

You know, you can go back into your own post and edit it. That is, if you want to take out the duplicate pix you can.

I kind of like these. The lighting is cool in the first two. I think you did a good job.

You know, you can go back into your own post and edit it. That is, if you want to take out the duplicate pix you can.
Thanks!! Appreciate the feedback :) Good to know about the post editing, I'll do that now.

Most reactions

Back