Concrete and Steel

uberben

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.benberndtphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I as playing with the notion of "Concrete and steel" and this was the results. I am not sure if I like them in color or B&W. What do you think??

Concretesteel2.jpg

Concretesteel2bw.jpg

Concretesteel1.jpg

Concretesteel1bw.jpg

i personally like the B&W but then again, ive been on a B&W kick lately

for the first time, I like the color:mrgreen: Lol someone drew the flag from the Soviet Union in the first pic. Some Russian mobster :lmao: Cool pics, love urban stuff

Thanks for the comments.

Darin
Since i'm gone out of town tomorrow, The Bridge and blue sky photo is going to be my submission to tomorrows theme of "concrete and steel" for our daily photo Challenge.

The moon and blue sky in colour for me, please.

And as to the first, I am undecided... the steel character gets a bit lost in the black and white version here, its silvery-ness is all gone. The corner with the dismantled birds nest (?) however comes out grittier in the b+w version... hmph. :scratch: Difficult question...

LaFoto said:
The moon and blue sky in colour for me, please.

And as to the first, I am undecided... the steel character gets a bit lost in the black and white version here, its silvery-ness is all gone. The corner with the dismantled birds nest (?) however comes out grittier in the b+w version... hmph. :scratch: Difficult question...

I think i just need to start from raw again on that pic and redo it. I'm sure i can get a better version out of it. I decided that moon,sky and bridge photo was my favorite and ended up being my post to the concrete and steel theme for today.

Feel free to check out the others as they trickle in at www.dailyphotochallenge.com

Most reactions

Back