condor

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
760-cgs5619w.jpg

Good shot. I have a question, though. Is the grain a film grain or is that some sort of PP? It seems different, but I can't tell with my untrained eye, especially considering I have no formal experience with B&W film. Whatever it is, its beautiful in this application, IMO :)

BTW, this could also double in the dark side forum. Its very intense.

from my point of view it's film grain, PP grain filters are too consistant and just don't look good from the ones I have with my software.

Great shot, like tirediron said you've got this down to a science!

I actually had several oppertunities to similar shots to day....but I was half asleep and the whole dozen I took are prolly all junk but.....

Thanks. 70-300 lens, 400 iso ~probably. Shot was taken two years ago next week. Think there was a bit of a drizzle. Ran probably about half a mile to get camera with the right lens. Thought about that a lot while working on it. Danm hill. Hate running.

Mood processing. Sit in e-darkroom and drift until it's done. Honestly couldn't tell you what on earth I did.

Had to crop about 10-15%. Should still look good on large canvas though.

I should figure out exactly what is I do there. I have a couple more that appear to be similar. I like the effect. It's sort of reminds me of pencil and ink work. Loved doing that when I was a kid.

Here's another with that look.
400-bw0039.jpg

I have a couple more somewhere, but I got something I want to try before I dig them out. ;)

Most reactions

Back