Coney Island C&C Please

.Cipher

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

Some of these were shot through glass at the aquarium, so they have a bit of a haze because of that. not much I could do to get around that unfortunately.

#7 I understand the problems that occur when shooting through a safety glass, but you could try different WB to change the appearance but can't say I hate how this one look though
#6 What are those black streaks in the picture
#5 I feel indifferent about this one
#4 It looks as if there is a "two window" effect around the anemone (which is actually the other side of the aquarium) which I like; don't like how you had to use the high ISO though
#3 Is my favorite. Very contrasty. I like how the jelly fish looks to be sleeping in the bed of seaweed. Again the high ISO is noticeable but not as bad as #4
#2 I like the angle you took it at
#1 Feel indifferent about this one
Overall IMO pretty good job

I'm digging number five. It feels as if I'm in a deep sea submersible staring out the porthole at it.

I see that you're a fellow New Yorker. :)

#7 I understand the problems that occur when shooting through a safety glass, but you could try different WB to change the appearance but can't say I hate how this one look though
#6 What are those black streaks in the picture
#5 I feel indifferent about this one
#4 It looks as if there is a "two window" effect around the anemone (which is actually the other side of the aquarium) which I like; don't like how you had to use the high ISO though
#3 Is my favorite. Very contrasty. I like how the jelly fish looks to be sleeping in the bed of seaweed. Again the high ISO is noticeable but not as bad as #4
#2 I like the angle you took it at
#1 Feel indifferent about this one
Overall IMO pretty good job

#6 the black streaks are marks on the glass itself, unfortunately.
Thanks for the great C&C though, its always appreciated.

Most reactions

Back