Confrontation in front of the Supreme Court, Washington, DC

Tmj... I'm going to ask you to back off now. No further comments on politics or religion of any kind.

EDIT: To be more specific... this is a photography forum. This particular image obviously captures a struggle ongoing right now between two very dedicated (very large) factions of our population. It will, naturally, bring up emotions... that IS the point of photography. We are, however, here to share and discuss the photography elements of this image and NOT the politics. There are PLENTY of other forums for the latter. If you'd like to discuss those, please go there.

Thank you.

Everyone drop the politics now, please.

Right now.

No more "last words". It's done.

So, uh, what lens did you use, Lew?
Shot, as 95% of my non-sport pictures are, with the wonderful Nikon 24-70.

In everything but the dimmest places, the D700 and 24-70 combination produces lovely nice images.
I'm not a pixel peeper so any of its faults are transparent to me - except of course the weight and size of the pair.

So, uh, what lens did you use, Lew?
Shot, as 95% of my non-sport pictures are, with the wonderful Nikon 24-70.

In everything but the dimmest places, the D700 and 24-70 combination produces lovely nice images.
I'm not a pixel peeper so any of its faults are transparent to me - except of course the weight and size of the pair.

I could almost glue that lens permanently onto my camera and be done. It's hands-down the best photography money I have ever spent.

I feel the same way about my 24-70, but it's a Canon. It easily covers 90% of what I do.

Ok, it's time for the whip to come out. Anymore Bible stuff and we'll see some infractions handed out. Let's get back on topic. Or don't, I would love to use my whip. :lol:

Ok, it's time for the whip to come out. Anymore Bible stuff and we'll see some infractions handed out. Let's get back on topic. Or don't, I would love to use my whip. :lol:

Oh, yah.

Always that promise and then you're just cuddly and affectionate.

Oh, yah.

Always that promise and then you're just cuddly and affectionate.
Sshhhh...you'll ruin my image!!

I've been very naughty. (See previous page)

I've been very naughty. (See previous page)
My whip might actually promote bad behavior...lol
Yes you have, but I'm sure you'll be a good boy now. :mrgreen:

This is mishele...

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back