Congrats Hertz van Rental

aprilraven said:
everyone of his posts are funny...sometimes they are just over our heads!!
They are quite often over my head as well.
I hadn't even noticed I'd notched up so many. It's amazing how many posts you can make when you don't have anything to say.
Seems like just the other day I was storming about the Board and posting more than everyone else combined **sniffle**
Thanks for clocking it, Rob.
And Raven - cheque's in the post.

(And that one makes it bang on 7k :mrgreen: )

i don't see you as a spammer in any way. you actually contribute in more ways than you think around here with each and every post! congrats Graham. :thumbup:

awww.....our little Grahamer the spammer. Keep up the good work! We will continue to tolerate you.... ;)

JonMikal said:
i don't see you as a spammer in any way.
You obviously don't remember some of my earlier posts.
Who can forget me writing 'I'm bored' with a separate post for each letter?
Or me posting in every single Forum so that I was on all of the 'Latest Post' bits.
Or the 'fight' I had with Alison where she was deleting my posts as fast as I could make them.
I'm surprised I'm still here. If I did it now I would have no hesitation in banning me for being an arrogant little upstart :lmao:

Hertz van Rental said:
You obviously don't remember some of my earlier posts.
Who can forget me writing 'I'm bored' with a separate post for each letter?
Or me posting in every single Forum so that I was on all of the 'Latest Post' bits.
Or the 'fight' I had with Alison where she was deleting my posts as fast as I could make them.
I'm surprised I'm still here. If I did it now I would have no hesitation in banning me for being an arrogant little upstart :lmao:

no spam for me.....it was all entertaining. you should have you own forum :lol:

Glad you are part of this forum! :)

JonMikal said:
no spam for me.....it was all entertaining. you should have you own forum :lol:

My friend recently tried to start his own forum. He gave the first 100 registrants mod status. The site imploded after 3 days.

True story.

bace said:
My friend recently tried to start his own forum. He gave the first 100 registrants mod status. The site imploded after 3 days.

True story.

:lmao:

i believe Hertz would be the sole resident guru :lol:

Most reactions

Back