congrats TPF

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
another milestone:

Most users ever online was 296, Today at 02:58 PM.

congrats to scoob who pointed this out! :mrgreen:

Alexandra said:
ho well, congrats to all who were online!
...i wasn't *sigh*
Don't be sad - it means we can set a new record. If we beat the old record without you then we sure as Hell can beat the new one with you.

Hertz van Rental said:
Don't be sad - it means we can set a new record. If we beat the old record without you then we sure as Hell can beat the new one with you.

Unless...nevermind

I think we should all send Artemis beer and wine and wish him good luck...ill get drunk for everyone (knowing me on one glass)

Hertz van Rental said:
we should send an all-TPF PM to tell everybody to get online at a certain moment... i think we could be 1K minimum :)

Well, speaking from experience from another board that tried that, Alex...it's NOT a good idea. The server went down, and NO one was able to get online. There were problems with the server for two weeks after that.

core_17 said:
Well, speaking from experience from another board that tried that, Alex...it's NOT a good idea. The server went down, and NO one was able to get online. There were problems with the server for two weeks after that.

Yeah maybe not such a good idea then...but I'm sure we can beat it again sometime.

three cheers for TPF :cheers:

Most reactions

Back