Congrats!!!

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Congrats to all of you for congratulating other people a whopping 1000 times since my arrival here at TPF.

Hopefully many more Congratulations to come.

:D

isn't that "you're"?

Hey!! :x You dissing us there, dawg?? So what if we congratulate our more wordy members. We're friendly here, friendly and neighborly and supportive - and don't you forget it, damn your hide. :whip:

I feel better. :sillysmi:

PlasticSpanner said:
Just venting a bit? :lol:
Oh, he tossed out something wanting a reaction, so I gave him one that should satisfy us both. :mrgreen: Plus, he hasn't been whipped lately and I think he's crying for the attention. :lol:

terri said:
Hey!! :x You dissing us there, dawg?? So what if we congratulate our more wordy members. We're friendly here, friendly and neighborly and supportive - and don't you forget it, damn your hide. :whip:

I feel better. :sillysmi:

Hey listen, this forums ultra niceness has rubbed off on me a little too much already. I have my limits. I'm not 'dissing you', per say. Just pointing out how unusually nice you are to internet strangers for spending the majority of their lives posting messages on a Photo Forum. I really hope no one congratulates me for posting that much.

I mean seriously. I've made 800 posts in 3 months. I don't want you all reminding of what a nerd I am.

bace said:
Hey listen, this forums ultra niceness has rubbed off on me a little too much already. I have my limits. I'm not 'dissing you', per say. Just pointing out how unusually nice you are to internet strangers for spending the majority of their lives posting messages on a Photo Forum. I really hope no one congratulates me for posting that much.

I mean seriously. I've made 800 posts in 3 months. I don't want you all reminding of what a nerd I am.
It's not about being a nerd, with no life, a lousy job and no future. :twisted: If that touches a nerve, get over it.

Go see Verbal's thread for a more detailed explanation as to when and why members get congratulated around here. All will be clear. :goodvibe:

terri said:
It's not about being a nerd, with no life, a lousy job and no future. :twisted: If that touches a nerve, get over it.

Go see Verbal's thread for a more detailed explanation as to when and why members get congratulated around here. All will be clear. :goodvibe:

'Cause I'm sure NO one knows about that... and I'm sure we ALL take Bace very very seriously... ;)

terri said:

terri, calm down hun.

None of that touches a nerve. I love being here and that's why I post so much. It's more of a sarcastic tone to imply that we're all a bunch of geeks. I'm just pointing it out. Now, I have a life. A great job. And a limitless future...

....unless I get banned.

*farts*

Most reactions

Back