Congratulations Budget!

aprilraven said:
you cant ban him terri.... i like him... i think he is a redneck but with issues...

i wanna be his friend...
Oh, all right, April....keep your stray. Just keep him off the carpet lest he be a dribbler. And no table scraps! :lol:

terri, what the hell is going on man. Make them stop tempting me to become the old me.

bace said:
terri, what the hell is going on man. Make them stop tempting me to become the old me.
Think "children amusing themselves" and let that be your guide. :lol:

Unimaxium said:
Who ARE you people??? And what are your secret plans to take over the world? Can I join in?

you can try ....

but not as Unimaxium ... we have several choices left:

Eggman ... as there is Uncle Albert, The Walrus and some form of Lucy being ... conjured ... as it were ... right now.

Enterprise ... You'll be picked up by any number of personalities ... though watch out ... they're not always gender specific

Erniehatt's Wife ... but she's not really his wife ... just a common law version from Mississippi ... but she CLAIMS to be his wife ... for real ... honestly ... she has permission

Uni ... there are so very many more. Check in with Calliope ... she can direct you to the right lane and will provide you with meds and a really great 'osis' diagnosis.

Come on, Uni ... walk like the animals ... talk like the animals ... at the TPF Zoo!

anicole said:
Enterprise ... You'll be picked up by any number of personalities ... though watch out ... they're not always gender specific

Erniehatt's Wife ... but she's not really his wife ... just a common law version from Mississippi ... but she CLAIMS to be his wife ... for real ... honestly ... she has permission

Come on, Uni ... walk like the animals ... talk like the animals ... at the TPF Zoo!

:hail: the enterprise one is just genius....

and it is erniehatts wife... the problem is, from mississippi, she is his cousin, grand mother, and milk maid.....(dog's brothers cousin, once removed......hey, its mississippi..)

gotta love the personalities.... ( hey sybil... hows the weather..??)

where is lucy anyway????? ( no, not in the sky with diamonds... sheez.. amatures...)

Most reactions

Back