CONGRATULATIONS to Alison, Aubrey, Evelyn, Christopher, and Lucas!!!!!!

Thank you all for the well wishes! Reid was born at home (an amazing experience!) and made his appearance 17 days after his estimated due date but is doing great! Here are a few photos...

One hour old
DSC_4937web.jpg

Aubrey getting him dressed for the first time
DSC_4941web.jpg

Evelyn welcoming her newest brother to the family
DSC_4954web.jpg

Evelyn declaring to Grandma that Baby Reid is hers
DSC_4958web.jpg

Finally asleep after being up since 3am
DSC_4983web.jpg

Congratulations. It really is an amazing feeling that's impossible to describe. Your pictures are great and your baby and little girl are so cute.

Awwwwww!
Lovely!
welcome1.gif
, Baby Reid,
hitheresmiley.gif
h1.gif
to the world.
yrock.gif

bighug.gif
and
kisshands.gif
to your mom and dad, big brothers and little big sister!!!
congratulations.gif
once again!

OMG! ALISON! SO GORGEOUS!!!!

I couldn't wait to get home since I knew you were uploading these before I left!!!

And EVELYN!!! She's getting so BIG and so EXPRESSIVE!!!

GAWD I love your kids!

WOW yayyyyyyyyyy congrats guys!!! I've been wondering about you all and when the bub was going to make an appearance!

Home birth huh? That HAS to have been awesome! Drug free? I want details lol (well, not too detailed....) Also, 17 days overdue ?! Holy batsh1te! Ya know, if you were going through the medical system they wouldv'e intervened welllllllllll before then (will never go through the medical system).

He is simply GORGEOUS btw! Little Evelyn is surrounded by men now (except for her mama of course).

Thanks everyone, it's been wonderful to have a new baby in the family.

Tina, you are correct, Evelyn and I reign as Queen and Princess of the family surrounded by our many men ;) I sent a PM with the birth story, it was such an amazing and empowering experience.

Most reactions

Back