Connect Flash Outside to my dSRL

herpez

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
My Camera is: Pentax k100d Super

My Flash is: Metz 48 AF-1

Thats the cheaper solution?

Can you explain me the wireless please? My camera supports it native or with cactus v2?

Thanks

No you need to buy one transmitter and one receiver. The transmitter goes in your hotshoe, and the receiver goes either on the bottom of the flash or into the flash's PC sync socket.

No you need to buy one transmitter and one receiver. The transmitter goes in your hotshoe, and the receiver goes either on the bottom of the flash or into the flash's PC sync socket.

But my flash hasn't PC sync socket :(

Is it possible to use CAMERA'S PC sync socket? and in the flash side to use a kind of hotshoe connected to the flash?

Is it possible to use CAMERA'S PC sync socket? and in the flash side to use a kind of hotshoe connected to the flash?

Did you read the information on the link I posted. The transmitter goes on the hot shoe of your camera. It has one! The flash goes in the hot shoe of the receiver on the top of the receiver. Your Metz has a hot shoe!

Did you read the information on the link I posted. The transmitter goes on the hot shoe of your camera. It has one! The flash goes in the hot shoe of the receiver on the top of the receiver. Your Metz has a hot shoe!

Yes, i read. However i was tryng to find some cheaper solution because i will just use it for some experiences at home. However i dont know if i can find it cheaper even using cables...

Exactly. A cable I'd expect to survive for a few years costs more than these wireless triggers.

Yes, i read. However i was tryng to find some cheaper solution because i will just use it for some experiences at home. However i dont know if i can find it cheaper even using cables...

Photography being an dedicated activity is inherently expensive when you start adding things like this. The local hardware store doesn't carry the kind of stuff we need. If you want to go to e-bay you can find wireless triggers like I showed you cheaper. Their reliability is however suspect. Several people on the forum here use the cactus triggers and are satisfied. Of course I could have linked you with what I use. PocketWizard They are a couple dollars more expensive and you would need two.:mrgreen: :lmao:

To: gryphonslair99

Thanks ;)

Since my flash is a Metz 48 AF-1, and has wireless, i think i just need to trigger right? That way i may spend a little less. Is this right?

Most reactions

Back