conspiracy? or coincidence??

Hertz van Rental said:
:roll: Look at the times of posting. Look at Who's On Line.

Spooky, huh? :lol:

laptop on one side ... desktop on the other ...

Hertz van Rental said:
You, normally, sweetie. You know that. But I thought it was supposed to be our little secret.
You mean you can actually feel the *****-slaps from me? :shock: I will definitely keep them coming, and make sure not to change my lotion, since you seem to enjoy it. :D

Hertz van Rental said:
Nope. Not even that! :lmao:

Sorry! Didn't mean it. But it was just too good a slap down to miss

10_1_129v.gif

actually, you're correct, yet again, as it's a face only a mother could love ... a troll mother, that is!

terri said:
You mean you can actually feel the *****-slaps from me? :shock: I will definitely keep them coming, and make sure not to change my lotion, since you seem to enjoy it. :D
(Nice come-back, sweetheart. I think you've thrown them off the scent and they don't suspect a thing)

aprilraven said:
watch it sweetness.....dont wanna tick off the ugly step cousin....do ya??

Oh come on ... he's right. You have to stop protecting me like that. I know why you took down all the mirrors ...

Besides ... let's get back on topic ... was it Avis' fingers or who's who online?

Hertz van Rental said:
Now, I am sure that isn't in the least bit true.

my dark side beliefs aren't the only reason I howl when the moon is full!!!

Not all of us are graced with the looks you have ( you look like the guy in The Patriot -- the captain that kills all the kids)

aprilraven said:
so hertz...? where is jonmikal ?? where is the proof ya'll arent one and the same.....
Give me a break. I can only operate two computers at a time.
They'll be along... shortly. Honest! You can trust me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back