conspiracy? or coincidence??

twitch twitch, scratch ....

I didn't know Kramer was in town! Me and him's gotta talk about the night he and JonMikal painted the town pink with Avis. I saw pictures and it looked like the cabbie took them to Hertz's but he wasn't home and JonMikal knew right where the key was. Avis said Scoob had the hookup on Kramer's hair products, too.

If Kramer and JonMikal were running the streets, Scoob would have seen them from the pear tree, right?

Scoob, got any photos?

hey ... wait a minute ... if JonMikal is Scoob, Scoob is a regular TPFer, Hertz is offline and Avis is in Victoria's Secrets ... how did JonMikal's title get changed?

Either Scoob is the namebadge stealer or we have YET ANOTHER person to add to this little game of Clue! Someone with modprivileges ... hmmmmmm

:weaves tangled web:

scoob said:
aprilraven said:
jonmikals new title should be " out there and lovin'
it!!"
does it look ok "dad"

scoob.... your a sneaky little sucker...learned well, havent you??? :mrgreen:

jonmikal...( if thats really your name...) changed your title, 'eh??
gotta love it..!!

we need a smilie that looks undercover.....or suspicious...:scratch: :hertz:

so jonmikal and scoob are the same...and hertz is extinguished... avis has sold out...

is terri also bace??????? :pale: :stun:

aprilraven said:
scoob.... your a sneaky little sucker...learned well, havent you??? :mrgreen:
jonmikal...( if thats really your name...) changed your title, 'eh??
gotta love it..!!
we need a smilie that looks undercover.....or suspicious...:scratch: :hertz:
so jonmikal and scoob are the same...and hertz is extinguished... avis has sold out...
is terri also bace??????? :pale: :stun:

closest I could find ...
3_2_107.gif
it's a crying shame that Magnum PI isn't a smiley ... but I digress ...

so SCOOB is really JonMikal, which would explain the fantastic photos on both accounts (somebody better up the rep over that ...) I don't think terri is bace ... though according to earlier posts, since Avis's fingers smell like fish, and Hertz's fingers smell like her lotion, perhaps they are one in the same ...

nah, i still think terri and bace are the same also...

and avis owns hertz... i think....

scoob has always controlled jonmikal....he has kept the strings hidden....

Terri and Bace can't possibly be one and the same. That would mean that Bace was not only one of the 3 wise chicks but would also make him a mod. Can anyone else say double Ewwwwwwww? :lol:

Ok, I haven't read most of this, but wouldn't the fact that Hertz was at the england meetup and we have pictures of him at that meetup, and the same for JM at the D.C. disprove all the conspiracy theories?

darin3200 said:
Ok, I haven't read most of this, but wouldn't the fact that Hertz was at the england meetup and we have pictures of him at that meetup, and the same for JM at the D.C. disprove all the conspiracy theories?

Spoil sport :grumpy:

darin3200 said:
wouldn't the fact that Hertz was at the england meetup and we have pictures of him at that meetup, and the same for JM at the D.C. disprove all the conspiracy theories?
Holograms.

Hertz van Rental said:
Holograms.

Ooh! Yes, holograms are good!

Oh, Hertzy, I think (judging from the pictures of you in the UK Meetup Thread) that 1) you're in the mafia, and 2) you took a picture of vixenta's chest! lol, I have proof!

Most reactions

Back