Conspiracy Theory Stuff: Flight 77

I have come to a point in my life where I believe nothing governments and media tell me. They all have different reasons to put spins on events. I would not put it past any government to do anything in order to fulfill hidden agenda's.

I think it was Timothy Leary that once said something along the lines of " Never trust authority."

It's terrible growing older, after seeing so much, its really tough not to be cynical.

*hands Cruzin a hat made from foil*
:mrgreen:

I love how that video was nice and fast, used edited quotes and only showed what would emphasise its opinion. The annoying thing is, some people will be convinced that that video is right just from watching it. They won't bother to look into any details.

And if it was a missile, why hasn't anyone come forward? It would be a great claim for someone.

ferny said:
*hands Cruzin a hat made from foil*
:mrgreen:

:lol: Now I have two tinfoil hats, anybody else want one?

Guess i should have also added that i did not believe or disbelieve the video.
Sure hope someone with no interests in the video would do a proper investigation into those allegations.

Thanks for the Link Vonnagy, it does make an interesting case for something smaller than a 757 and the main point is whatever happened to the wings?
That's where most of the fuel is stored and they would have enough kinetic energy to do some serious destruction in their own right and that's without the fuel starting a great fire.
The other side of this is assuming it was a small plane or missile, what happened to the 757 and its passengers?

Yeah, what happend to the passengers? There's gotta be a passenger list or something. They had to go SOMEwhere.

Cruzin said:
I think it was Timothy Leary that once said something along the lines of " Never trust authority."

It's terrible growing older, after seeing so much, its really tough not to be cynical.

Personally I'd disregard anything said by the "high priest of LSD" but I do agree that cynicism increases exponentially with age. :wink:

Well, we're not debating here, but there is obviously some people with some strong opinions on it. I mean, some guy wrote a whole book about it!

Most reactions

Back