Contax 167MT with Zeiss T* Lens -- For Sale

Rob

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ukphotographs.com
Right, up next in the Rob bargain sale is a wonderful 35mm camera - the Contax 167MT.

c1.jpg

As you can see this has the world's best 50mm lens on it - the Carl Zeiss Planar 1.7.

This camera is also in perfect condition and in perfect working order with all the lovely rubberised body completely unmarked. Needless to say, the lens is in perfect condition with no blemishes or marks whatsoever.

This is a manual-focus, aperture priority camera. It has automatic film advance and rewind, automatic exposure. It has single, silent and continuous shooting modes.

c2.jpg

This camera was bought from a shop in London by me about a year ago and I have used it for about fifty rolls of film. All of the shots with this camera have come out perfectly, and it is a joy to use.

The body is metal, and it is a very smooth camera in operation. There is no damage to light seals, mirror dampners or any scratches or marks on the body, and it has been looked after lovingly.

Grab an absolute bargain camera capable of world-class results. Yours for only £149 + P&P. ($259 or 215eur)

PM me or reply in thread if you are interested.

Rob

Most reactions

Back