Contest: The sexiest eyes (female)

Not really "sexy" per say, but I love this photo

DSC_0418.jpg

Is this a female as its a female eyes competition :p

Is this a female as its a female eyes competition :p[/QUOTE]

Lol yes actually this is my female short haired domestic kitty Cleopatra :D She is actually the sweetest kitty you will ever meet despite the demon-like eyes

Then shes allowed :) my kittys got great eyes but i dont own a lens that will focus close enough on them :(

Then shes allowed :) my kittys got great eyes but i dont own a lens that will focus close enough on them :(

This was actually taken with a 18-55mm Nikkor...nothing fancy. She did really well with sitting still and not moving. I wish that I could get a fancy macro lens :D

I mean no offense at all, but the contest forums (The Photo Challenge, Photo of the Month, and Fight Club) are for official TPF contests. Why the full mods ignored my requests to move this thread to somewhere more appropriate, I can't say. I just take care of the Fight Club forum, and cannot move/edit/delete anything elsewhere. Basically, I don't want this sub-forum to become a catch-all for anyone to post their personal contests in.

Fight Club started out as a couple threads in the Off Topic section, and the mods decided to make it an official contest. I recommend this approach for other contests as well, as the model seems to fit. Thanks for your understanding :)

Congrats for the winner!

I find this very funny. I said "winner" just goofing around. Was this even a contest? Then someone says congrats to the winner :lmao:

I find this very funny. I said "winner" just goofing around. Was this even a contest? Then someone says congrats to the winner :lmao:

Didn't look closely enough when I posted, but judging from the thread title, I would say yes, this is intended to be a contest.

I think the fact that somebody posted and thinks that a cat's eyes are sexy is one of the more disturbing things I've seen in awhile.

I think the fact that somebody posted and thinks that a cat's eyes are sexy is one of the more disturbing things I've seen in awhile.

LOL-Owl.jpg

Most reactions

Back