Contest winner + a couple new ones

MM Turner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Treetrunksedited_edited-1-1.jpg

^^^This picture won my first contest i've ever entered a few weeks ago, for teens within a 50 mile radius of a city in hamilton county called Middletown.
Called Golden doors.

P1010281_edited-1.jpg

^^^A moon shot near a tree

P1010103_edited-1.jpg

^^^I won't speak on this one, let your eyes decipher it

Thanx for the comment, the third one must not be as confusing as i thought it would be to the observer.

Any other comments?

Loved the second shoot. And I find the third photo very cool. Took a couple of seconds to figure it out ;)

All of them are great, if a little noisy. I love the saturation of #3. Congrats on winning the contest!

it was only confusing until i saw the tracks themselves and realized that it was upside down

wow, i was beginning to lose confidence in this forum, then 3 comments within a few hours, thanx to all, and provide links to anything u would like to get feedback from me for.

Not bad, execpt a bit noisy. For the last one: my best estimate is a lake reflection and what looks to be rollercoaster tracks, in a rather strange place? Got me on that one. Good colors, though.

^^Its train tracks, i took it off a train bridge, but the reason the the middle pic is alittle noisy is because i'm new with my camera and it was at sumthin like 18X+ so..

Congrats on winning the contest.

Do you think you could post 3, right side up?

Congrats on winning the contest.

Do you think you could post 3, right side up?

yeah i can, just give me a minute to save the original then flip it back around and save that as a second a copy and upload it.

P1010103_edited-2.jpg

^^Its not a good looking picture right side up but if u wanna see it that way...

Most reactions

Back