Contest winner + a couple new ones

Actually, I think it is a lot better right side up. Upsidedown had me confused, frustrated and gave me a headache to look at. As interesting as a picture maybe in some flips and angles, it should be a bit easy on the viewers eyes, especially a landscape. But just my opinion.

There was still much to see in the tree trunks. I adjusted the shadows, and tried to bring back some of the blown out trunk. Overall, much improved...
Treetrunks.jpg

Actually, I think it is a lot better right side up. Upsidedown had me confused, frustrated and gave me a headache to look at. As interesting as a picture maybe in some flips and angles, it should be a bit easy on the viewers eyes, especially a landscape. But just my opinion.

I like the mystery/confusion, so it doesn't appeal to me like it does to you.

There was still much to see in the tree trunks. I adjusted the shadows, and tried to bring back some of the blown out trunk. Overall, much improved...
Treetrunks.jpg

Good job, but i like mine better because it gives a more mysterious and less blatant look, plus in this theme, i wanted everything dark, that much light wasn't the point of my picture.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back