contraversial thursday

Whats wrong with all my dark friends.... is there some wierd feeling in the air this thursday or what?!... do you all just need a good rant?... go on let loose... my thurs has been VERY strange, some days just have an odd feeling... maybe its a full moon......

Calliope said:
:taped sh: Not I... I am the sweet, naive, innocent one!

:er: whew ... somebody's been double dippin' in the pillbox again ...

Hey JonMikal ... you might wanna think about a new lock on that cabinet!

Raven ... I forgot it was your mommas third brother's aunt's boy ... my bad ...

aprilraven said:
so...what are you saying????

it wasnt a question....there is nothing behind this..

i was just wondering....( i kinda wanna hug a chick for some reason...)

You are EVIL!! And you/this thread is seriously interfering with my ability to get any work done today. Not that I'm complaining, I need a good laugh. But it's that charge of contributing to the delinquency of a minor that has me concerned. Get that Gere lookalike to fill you in...... :lmao:

Archangel said:
Whats wrong with all my dark friends.... is there some wierd feeling in the air this thursday or what?!... do you all just need a good rant?... go on let loose... my thurs has been VERY strange, some days just have an odd feeling... maybe its a full moon......

with that avatar, angelbaby, my door is open tonight ... :wink:

second ... weird? what you talking about?

Raven, Calliopallie, JonMikal ... ya'll know what he's talking about? Kelox? Anybody?!? :crazy:

Antarctican said:
You are EVIL!! And you/this thread is seriously interfering with my ability to get any work done today. Not that I'm complaining, I need a good laugh. But it's that charge of contributing to the delinquency of a minor that has me concerned. Get that Gere lookalike to fill you in...... :lmao:

DO NOT encourage her ...

aprilraven said:
is that what today is???

did i miss the holiday?????????

mistress.... we need prozac all around, please.... :lovey:

^^ that kind of wierd :mrgreen:

yo angel... if i thought a window was the only thing keeping you from floating in, i would rip out a wall..

( that avatar is in my dreams sweetness!!)

jonmikal...whats this about calliope needed a lock on her cabinet..?

is she hitting the bottles too much???

Archangel said:
^^ that kind of wierd :mrgreen:

they're always like this... i've just taken off the restraints and let them loose today for their weekly fresh air.

aprilraven said:
yo angel... if i thought a window was the only thing keeping you from floating in, i would rip out a wall..

jonmikal...whats this about calliope needed a lock on her cabinet..?

is she hitting the bottles too much???

you sicko!

aprilraven said:

I look like gollum really.... im just handy at ps!!;)

Angelbaby ... just turn off the thinktank and join in ... Calliope will be along soon with your dose!

Thanks, Mistress ... the music is particularly wonderful today ...

JonMikal ... obviously you didn't let Calliope get close enough with those sexy teeth she had playing for a while ... relax dude and join the fun!

Antarctican ... seriously .. .do not encourage her to get in touch with Gere, Jr. She always konks me over the head and makes me go to the ER for x-rays and then steals the bill so that I look like a looser that doesn't pay the bill ... then she sues me and gets to talk it over with him ...

I can't take another lump!

...uummmm .... you know what I mean!

Archangel said:
I look like gollum really.... im just handy at ps!!;)
Makes no difference...she's seen the avatar!
Now...to her...gollum is nothing more than an aphrodisiacal title...
"Angel...The Gollum of England"

Most reactions

Back