Cool fish!!

shaunly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I went to an aquarium last week and thought I share some shots I got of these jellyfish. CC are welcome. Thanks =)

3793847583_a1d47d5072_b.jpg

3793848473_0c740a924b_b.jpg

3794668900_8d30653943_b.jpg

So what do I know about aquarium work - it's hard to do. So I think you did ok. You can tell what they are and they have some detail. At least they move kinda slow so that helps. No EXIF available. Do you know your settings? Also, number your pics for ease of reference. :)

2 is my favorite neat colors. Number 3 seems a bit to cluttered up

I really like the first one. The others are pretty good too. I've never been able to get good pics at the aquarium, so good job there.

I actually just saw on the Animal Planet? channel or something, how jellyfish evolve! It was sooo neat. I love number 1

thanks everyone! It was pretty hard getting good pictures because a lot of times the glass is dirty/scratch and the water is not always clean either.

So what do I know about aquarium work - it's hard to do. So I think you did ok. You can tell what they are and they have some detail. At least they move kinda slow so that helps. No EXIF available. Do you know your settings? Also, number your pics for ease of reference. :)

#1: F/4 1/30 1250ISO
#2&3: F/4 1/30 1600ISO

All three pictures were taken with my Nikkor F/4 12-24mm lens

Nice shots with vibrant colour.....creates a lot of interest

Nice work. That's pretty hard to do (well it requires a bit of practice).

Most reactions

Back