Cool Heavy snow in Central London, unbelievable!!

no one cares newbie...

Wow, heavy snow! :) I enjoy the 2nd one. Would love to have taken that shot too. :)

no one cares newbie...

Ok, you seriously have to give people more than half an hour to respond to a new thread. Sometimes it can take a day or more even for people to notice and leave a comment.

That being said, all of these are great! I have a hard time picking a favorite out of the four. I like them because they are not in anyway the kind of shots you'd expect of a snow scene. I'm really digging #3.

And I'm very glad that this snow is staying over there and not making its way here to the Virginia.

Welcome to the forum. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Welcome to TPF, 3studio! Like Ajay said, ya gotta give us time to see and respond to new threads.

I for one am sooo surprised at London getting that much snow, so late in the season. It made the news over here in Toronto.

number 2 is amazing, captured the snow perfectly, its hard sometimes to have a focal but the building is great

thank you!! guys

feel warm now. I'm sorry, this is my first time here, so a little bit nerves. Just hope you guys like 'em.

by the way, call me 3, my friends call me 3.

It didn't make the news here. When were these taken?

I think it's starts 35 hours ago, and ended 24 hours ago. So cold that day. by the way I also went to the Torch Relay yesterday. So many 'hot' scenes. :hail:

^^^ That (the torch relay through London) made the news here too! Would have been some good photo ops if you could get close enough, and not have your camera damaged.

I think it's starts 35 hours ago, and ended 24 hours ago. So cold that day. by the way I also went to the Torch Relay yesterday. So many 'hot' scenes. :hail:
I'd love to see them. BTW... is it just me or are the photos on your website not showing up?

^^^ That (the torch relay through London) made the news here too! Would have been some good photo ops if you could get close enough, and not have your camera damaged.

I should say I am so lucky, I got some photo with my camera shining. will post laterly.

there is a funny guy carry his fire extinguisher to the torch relay. haha :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back