Cool new trick

nab_55

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
You see I love to swimm...I can do it all day if I want to! Well today I went swimming and I know how to do a back flip on the edge of the pool {{out of the water}}. Well I have always wanted to learn how to do a double back flipp so I tried it and the first time and my long legs ended up hiting the cement well the next time I did a double back flip...YAY☼:hail:

You see I love to swimm...I can do it all day if I want to! Well today I went swimming and I know how to do a back flip on the edge of the pool {{out of the water}}. Well I have always wanted to learn how to do a double back flipp so I tried it and the first time and my long legs ended up hiting the cement well the next time I did a double back flip...YAY☼:hail:

I'm jealous. I always wanted to do those cool tricks but never could... I can't even dive without smacking my belly on the water... :)

Very cool, sir. Now you can try and do a backflip while standing on ground! I would think if you could do two before hitting the water, one on ground would be easy. You can be one of those cool people who can just do one anywhere!

go for 3 off the high dive!!!

i can do frontflips on the ground...not landing on feet, and backflips, but thats only on a trampoline.

Wife on the bed, kids piled up with her coloring in their coloring books, I enter the bedroom and they look up.....

I give them my Bruce Lee scream, run at the bed, jump, do a flip onto the bed for their enjoyment (more of a somersault.) They got more enjoyment than I expected to give them. I bounce on my back, up, and over the bed into a crumpled heap on the floor, smacking my head on the nightstand table beside the bed....

That was my last attempt at any type of gymnastic performance.

Most reactions

Back