Cool Night Pics for C&C and some help.

TJ K

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok so driving to our atv weekend getaway our trailer hauling 6 quads and generators and everything else had a tire blowout and we didn't realize until the cop lights came on and he said we were putting up quite the light show so where we stopped i got some nice shots but there seem to be a decent amount of hot pixels and was hoping maybe someone could help me out and edit them out. Thanks!
3886805423_6b4ba077c3_b.jpg

3887598658_c47e96e631_b.jpg

3887607646_17ae8ec37c_b.jpg

These are pretty underexposed to me. You should seek SwitchFX's advise. He takes amazing night shots.

The first one is yes a bit underexposed but i was going for that look in that picture a dark night feel to it.

The first shot looks underexposed, but I actually like it that way. More exposure and it would begin to look like a daylight scene, but with stars.

The first shot looks underexposed, but I actually like it that way. More exposure and it would begin to look like a daylight scene, but with stars.
Ya that's what i was thinking and why i kept it like that.

in the #1 you have to clone che half-pylon in the upper left corner. the exposure looks good for me, i like it.
the #2 is very good :thumbup:
the #3, well, it could be better without the pylon ;)

Thanks! I guess pylon means telephone pole for you?

Ahh now I see what you're talking about. I couldn't see that on the scaled down version. You can remove those tiny red spots easily with a clone or retouch tool. Most any program has this (Picasa has it, which is free).

A quick google turns up this tutorial on the clone stamp in PhotoShop: Photoshop Tutorials: Clone Stamp tool

Most reactions

Back