Cool Toilet

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was at a friends house today, then I went to use his bathroom and to my surprise he had a funny looking toilet in there. Never seen one, didn't',t know what I was ...was actually afraid to tinkle in it. I asked him what it was and he said it was a bidet and of course he went in there and showed me what it was about and I never knew such a thing existed. Man I wish I had to go poop when I was there just to try it out. I told him I would have to come to his house early someday to try it out and he said no thanks stay at home.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Wow! I'm a redneck Okie and even I knew what a bidet was! Although, just "thinking" about using one gives me the willies.

Wow! I'm a redneck Okie and even I knew what a bidet was! Although, just "thinking" about using one gives me the willies.
I felt so stupid.... I almost peed in it. I was like, oh his and her toilets, cool.... So I went to the one without seat duh! Then I seen the alien peaking at me and I knew something was wrong. So I went to the girls one, you know, the one with the seat down and let her have it, I did lift the lid and seat, plus returned it to proper position.

Oh yeah, I'm from Detroit most of my life so we do not know quality living nor innovative contraptions (Redneck okies good at that s**t) to make your life easier, shoot... I can't even make a soft box for my flash without drawing blood

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back