Coombe Hill

Mohain

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.gtbphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well ... view from Coombe hill anyway, didn't note what this hill was called (I think it does have a name). Anyway, not sure about this one. It's one I'd taken weekend before last (I posted a series here) and had ignored it but looking back through some unprocessed old pics I had a bit of a tinker with it. Would like some feedback. The sky's kinda boring. I'm not sure if the subject matter is very interesting. Maybe it would have had a place in the series? It's OTC and OTE. Thanks.

2006_01220009.jpg

Many thanks,

Mohain

AAAHHH.....you can tell this is england. I think its a good shot under the conditions you were in.....yea sky could have been better but its a decent pic :thumbup:

definitely beautiful terrain, i like the little group of trees on top of the hill...

Thanks for the coments chaps. I don't think it's strong enough on it's own but will fall in the series nicely.

Cheers,

Mohain

Beautiful shot Mohain. I agree. A wall hanger for sure.

Great capture, makes me want to leave the country and take a trip that way!

hmm...I love it! Reminds me of an old oil painting with the soft green and browns, plus the lights amazing. Good job :thumbup:

Wow, thanks for the kind coments everyone. I've had a bit of a play and have made a bit more of the sky and I'm liking it better now. Thanks a lot :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back