Coral reef photos...

Sharkbait

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.whitesharkphoto.com
Here are a few shots I've taken in my 130 gallon saltwater reef aquarium. Enjoy!

10%20-%202003%20257%20copy.jpg

This one I'm really proud of. It was the featured photo in an online saltwater aquarium magazine. :D

This is 'Superclown', our female maroon clownfish, with her S. Gigantea anemone. She definitely rules the tank, that's for sure. I've had her for about 5 years now, and the anemone for about 4.

496184-bfe04bf6c34ce8e5.jpg

:shock: Beautifull
I love the 1rst pic and the last one......
The last one is beautifull really beautifull :D Looks your clownfish is a bit shy!! :wink:
I don't have an aquarium, but i know people who have, and i would love have one someday! the clownfish is one of my favs, i love the way they move and look like :D :), i heard that they sometimes sleep with their stomach up :roll:
Anyway Cool pics :D

captain-spanky said:
you got Nemo in there somewhere too? ;)

Nah, 'Superclown' would beat the shyte out of an ocellaris clown. Fish of the same body-shape don't usually get along. I've got an empty 29 gallon in the garage that I was thinking about setting up to try and breed some ocellaris or percula clowns (there's a color-morph of the percula (Nemo) that is almost jet black with a bit of orange on the nose and the white stripes...gorgeous little fish!). :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back