Cornwall **56K Killer**

tempra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.artzam.com
If you ever get the chance, get yourself down there. I was there for a couple of really dark and cloudy days a couple of weeks ago, just managed to get round to doing something with the pics.

bear in mind that everything was grey, and any sky definition was non-existent, but I think they came out ok given the circumstances - watcha think?

bedruthian.jpg

bedruthian-shore.jpg

for-sale.jpg

godrevy-point.jpg

mevagissey-harbour.jpg

mevagissey.jpg

mevagissey-seagull.jpg

st-agnes-shore.jpg

st-michaels-mount.jpg

these are really nice shots, i love cornwall, we go every year to stay at my brothers in a town caled helston,have visited st michaels mount in marazion many times, and also beautiful mevagissey, great location. :thumbsup:

Cheers guys.

Dalebe, I went through Helston, nice part of the world to live, but I bet it's a nightmare in the summer with all the traffic going to Lizard and Lands End. it was particularly murky down that end of the peninsula.

Thanks for looking.

actually tempra it's not too bad, it does get a little congested in the town centre, but once you get on the penzance road to lands end, and the culdrose road to lizard point it's quite free.

Very nice. I love the presentation of the photos too. The borders and titles are cool. Great work!!!

I like most of the shots... but I trully appreciate your framing :) made me feel as if I was running through postcards or something like that :) really nice

Most reactions

Back