Cornwall sunrise

TamiyaGuy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, after a long absence (too long, in my opinion :() from The Photo Forum, I've decided to come back with some recent photos. I wasn't exactly a regular, but hey, I hope I'll still be welcomed :).

I've always wanted to do a sunrise shoot and, after a quick recce the night before, I came here while on holiday in Cornwall. I had to get up at stupid o'clock (well for me), but I think it was worth it. Shame about the million dust spots I have to clone out :x. Comments are welcome, as always. Enjoy!

2wec936.jpg

52ynx5.jpg

ae4d8l.jpg

#3 is awesome, i would hang it in my dining room!
Thanks! I appreciate the comment. Personally, I think the third is one of my best photographs I've ever taken, certainly in the 'top 10'.

Well when you get shots like this its worth waking up that early. I've done it a couple of times recently and got ok results. Good job.:thumbup:

Well when you get shots like this its worth waking up that early. I've done it a couple of times recently and got ok results. Good job.:thumbup:
Thanks, mate! :D Well, it was early for me, probably about 5:30, I set off around 6-ish.

3 Is awsome! Is this a HDR?
Thanks! Nope, all I did was adjust the Shadows slightly in Photoshop (but only slightly, to bring out the morning mist). The blur was created from three factors: Using a small aperture (f/22 in this case), shooting at dawn (so there's less light) and using an 8-stop ND filter. The exposure lasted around 60 seconds.

Cheers for the comment! :D

Most reactions

Back