Cornwall

bishopsmead

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
adamclutterbuck.com
I had a dedicated photographic trip to Cornwall, where I was born and my parents still live, Gallery: Here
Here is a selection from the gallery:
43809737.jpg

43809742.jpg

43809744.jpg

43810609.jpg

43810615.jpg

43814388.jpg

Thanks

I can answer this last one. Its St Michaels Mount. Ive spent many a happy holiday with my parents in Cornwall and Devon when i was a kid.

I agree, the moody St Michaels is the best (No.3). Just to display my amateur knowledge/ignorance: Was this taken at dusk/dawn or with a deep filter?...... Or both?!

Wow those shots are great! I really like the third one, it's so perfect! And all those shades of blue. x3 Wow! The last one is neat too.

Amazing work.. 3 and 4 are my faves here.

The third one is definitely poster material. Very brooding and dramatic. I love the colours and the softness of the water at the bottom of the picture really contrasts the overall tone. Great work.

Wow! I love them all! This looks like such a beautiful place. Ask your folks if they might be interested in a summer residence swap; quaint, peaceful Sugar Land would be the perfect escape from the suburban sprawl of Cornwall. :mrgreen:

Beautiful work!!! I really love three, and one...and the last!!! Great job, looks like a lovely place!

Ever since yesterday I have meant to say how much I like the very first of this series. There have been a couple of astonishing compositions with a minimum of "props" up here of late (such as "Touching" by saddog here http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23220) or some of the recent contributions by JonK - and this first one very well goes into that category.
So little there, yet saying so much! Great!

I also love the dramatic one of St Michaels Mount (I always thought there only was the Mont St Michel off the coast of Brittany? Normandy? - so there is another island of the kind off Cornwall????) and all the others, but that first made me gasp.

Most reactions

Back