CORRY CLEAN YOUR INBOX!!!

Whoops...sorry...it's clean. I'm usually really good about that (I actually noticed it, and cleaned some out just before I saw this thread)...but lately I've been slipping. :)

core_17 said:
Whoops...sorry...it's clean. I'm usually really good about that (I actually noticed it, and cleaned some out just before I saw this thread)...but lately I've been slipping. :)

too late darling'...I forgot what I wanted to PM you :)

jocose said:
too late darling'...I forgot what I wanted to PM you :)

:biglaugh: Sorry! I had to run an errand! And on the way I had to gawk at the house fire on the edge of town (why did my batteries in my cam pick TODAY to be dead???)

core_17 said:
:biglaugh: Sorry! I had to run an errand! And on the way I had to gawk at the house fire on the edge of town (why did my batteries in my cam pick TODAY to be dead???)

That's why I carry my camera and extra batteries everywhere. This is one of the dilemas I'm having...should I continue to carry the canon or try to start carrying the Nikon? JM told me that he carries his D70 everywhere he goes. It just seems a little bulky for that, you know?

jocose said:
That's why I carry my camera and extra batteries everywhere. This is one of the dilemas I'm having...should I continue to carry the canon or try to start carrying the Nikon? JM told me that he carries his D70 everywhere he goes. It just seems a little bulky for that, you know?

I used to carry my 300d everywhere, but it does get bulky and tough to deal with. Some places I can't really take it in with me, and I really don't like leaving it in my car...so I haven't been taking it everywhere anymore. I do have it with me today though, and I THOUGHT I had my spare battery, fully charged...but I'm betting it's sitting at home, on my entertainment center, next to the charger.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back