CORRY ... erm ...

Well, ok. This new comment is "only for Europe" then :biggrin:

oh my... now I see that I am far far behind you girls! and not so long ago LaFoto was only 2000 posts before me :)

btw. I found a bit of social life too :D

mentos_007 said:
oh my... now I see that I am far far behind you girls! and not so long ago LaFoto was only 2000 posts before me :)

btw. I found a bit of social life too :D

Good! :) It's too bad part of my social life costs lots and lots of money in plane tickets. :S

Well, Its a Friday night and I am spending my time on this site so that goes to show what kind of life I have. :) Hey thats what kids and a fiance does to ya!!!

And with this post...I regain my crown as spam queen....

...until Corinna wakes up and beats me senseless and takes it back again. :p

OK, let's share the "thrown" for just this wee while ... and then :greenpbl:

How I wish I had a bit more social life, or a more interesting one, but ... seems like this forum is about all I have.

Cheaper than plane tickets this forum is! That is for sure!

Looks like the Cup might be on the next flight to the U S of A

Looks like its on its way home

SP2.jpg

BTW
the engraver wanted an extra £20 for the underscore and I aint made of money

Ah well, but not quite as yet! Not quite ... but the fact that my bed is beginning to call and Corry is only just beginning her Saturday-Night-On-Board means you may well leave my name crossed out ... and get yourself prepared for shoving that thing from Europe to the States and back to Europa and back to the States and back to Europe and so on and on and on and on! Good exercise this will be!!!! :biggrin:

Most reactions

Back