Corvette vs Porsche :)

Karalee said:
Corvette, cos theres too many ways to pronounce the word "porsche" when I first moved to america I remember telling someone my uncle has a "porsche" and they didnt have a clue what I was talking about. Till my boyfriend said "he has a Porsche-Aaaaah" or however ye all say it.

Corvettes easy to say, so why not.

Thats a new way to buy a car :D

i wouldn't choose the 'vett simply cos it's american. ;)
loud, brash, badly built and inefficient as opposed to the refined, elegant technology and style in a porsche.
Also porsche are classic, more powerful and simply worth more, just better imho. :D
especially the carerras & GTs.

captain-spanky said:
...but I've got a friend with 27 of them,

:shock: :shock: :shock:

I have driven both a 2003 911 and a 2003 Z06. The vette feels better on turns. Its lower to the ground, wider, and wider tires. But the 911 with the shorter wheel base was easier to bank in and out of turns. The Vette has more low end so its faster out of turns and on strait aways.

A stock Subaru WRX STI will beat the socks off a Z06 though. So after its all said and done, Ill go with the M5. :D

danalec99 said:
captain-spanky said:
...but I've got a friend with 27 of them,

:shock: :shock: :shock:

just a few of them...
BBPORSCHE.jpg
8)

graigdavis said:
I have driven both a 2003 911 and a 2003 Z06. The vette feels better on turns. Its lower to the ground, wider, and wider tires. But the 911 with the shorter wheel base was easier to bank in and out of turns. The Vette has more low end so its faster out of turns and on strait aways.

A stock Subaru WRX STI will beat the socks off a Z06 though. So after its all said and done, Ill go with the M5. :D

Would you pick the M5 over a Ferrari? :)

captain-spanky said:
just a few of them...

Is your friend:

1. a car dealer
2. Jay Leno
3. Osho Rajnish (passed away)

:)

danalec99 said:
graigdavis said:

mmmmmmmmmmmmm Enzo :drool:

graigdavis said:
danalec99 said:
graigdavis said:

mmmmmmmmmmmmm Enzo :drool:

hehe.... enzo is a beast!

If I pick Porsche can I have this Carrera GT that was at the Auto show? only $300k. The last pic is me in there. Sucky picture, guy couldnt use my camera to save his life.

54593068.jpg

54593059.jpg

54593051.jpg

54593075.jpg

Most reactions

Back