Cosmos Flower for C&C

Onemarshboy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
....haven't been on for a while but recently upgraded my camera and making a big effort to get back into taking shots.

I bin lots of shots but for some reason this one seemed like a keeper....not sure why, I quite like the dreamy effect the OOF leaves give the shot.

Please let me know what you think and be a harsh and brutally honest as you wish. I'm here to learn...

Also - apologies if this doesn't come out right....for the life of me I can't seem to get the full image on here, I can see the thumbnail, a small blue question mark and then a link to the bigger photo on Flickr.

Hopefully it'll work well enough for you to get the idea of the photo.

cheers

4743107399_901db7974e_m.jpg

Cosmos on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I really like that actually, I'm no pro so don't look to me for a learning advisement. As an avid lover of photography though I like this a lot.. love solid shots of flowers and you brought that as a focal point in this.. background compliments nicely while not distracting.. small image

cheers.

It's centered and in this shot I don't think it works. Imo there's too much on top.

The stem being curved is a little distracting, too, but there's little ya coulda done about that.

It's centered and in this shot I don't think it works. Imo there's too much on top.

The stem being curved is a little distracting, too, but there's little ya coulda done about that.

I agree

Plus the image is a wee bit small

Thanks for the feedback guys. Really not sure why the image is so small.....have a 25mb raw file here and its bloody huge lol.

...not that it changes the comments but for my own sanity i needed to correct the size!!

4743107399_901db7974e_b.jpg

I disagree, I like the framing both horizontally and vertically. Colors are great. I don't think I'd change a thing.

Thanks Ron, always appreciate ur comments. Steal on the cheap lenses btw!

Thanks bentcountershaft. There's probably lots I cud change but this is how I took it so I tend not to mess too much after.

there's nothing exactly special or different about it and I wouldn't buy a print of it in an art fair but as far as a flower photo goes it's good. I like it.

there's nothing exactly special or different about it and I wouldn't buy a print of it in an art fair but as far as a flower photo goes it's good. I like it.

i agree with what you're saying - it's not something i'm trying to change the world with....just a fairly nice 'flower shot'. cheers for looking.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back