I am Big, I am Mike
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mikehodson.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well we booked our honeymoon the other day. We are going to Costa Rica for 9 days. Andrea and I are both really excited about this. She is a forest technologist, so she is really looking forward to seeing the rain forest...and I'm obviously looking forward to all of the great photo opportunities. We will spend two nights in San Jose (the capital) first & last nights. Then three days at a resort/spa up in the forest high-lands...and then 4 days at a beach resort.

I'm a little concerned that it will be the rainy season, and I'm worried about keeping my gear safe & dry. I think I'll be getting a Lowepro photo backpack...one of the All weather ones. I've been reading up on tips for shooting in wet conditions but any advice would be welcome.

Excellent! :thumbsup:

That is so great! Sounds like the perfect place for both of you :thumbsup: I'm looking forward to seeing the photos!

That sounds wonderful! Can't wait to see the pictures, rain or shine. :)

Awesome! I have a friend who went on a school trip to Costa Rica, and it really sounds like an awesome place!

I went to Costa Rica for two weeks! You will love it! San Jose is pretty cool, the main city, kinda dirty, you will get some great pictures. I also stayed in Jaco Beach. If you get a chance to stay there, do it! You will love it! Now, as far as rain, it was the middle of summer and rained every day for 2 weeks. The humidity is horrible! You will have a very hard time with your camera and it fogging. It was in our hotel room that was cold and then went outside and it fogged instantly. I found the best thing to do, was get the camera outside for about 20 minutes before I was going to take pictures. But make sure you have it out all the time, there are like 4 foot Iguanas and Huge Parrots everywhere!

costa rica.......now thats a place i want to go sometime. Well, one of the places.
Great that you guys are going there for your honeymoon. Have a great time and post lots of pics

Most reactions

Back