Costa Rica

dmyshkin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Just got back from a 4-day trip last night...

panorama.jpg

cliff.jpg

flower.jpg

monkeys2.jpg

frog.jpg

monkeys.jpg

zip.jpg

river.jpg

farmer.jpg

fern.jpg

sky.jpg

sunset.jpg

wood.jpg

greenfrogs.jpg

pig.jpg

sand.jpg

Great series.

I went to Costa Rica last fall, it was great...except that it was the rainy season.

Nice stuff. You got some really cool shots.

I love the sea and beach, so you grabbed me with the first shot. The sky is a bit over saturated in the second shot. The water fall is lovely, with nice soft water. Good shooting.

The second shot was very hard as I was shooting directly into the sun. I really would need a very dense (6 stops) gradiated filter to do anything about it (all I had was a BW 1.3 f-stop neutral gray gradiated).

The hog was a wild hog we found in the jungle. When we approached it, instead of being ferocious it rolled over and wanted its belly scratched...

normal_DSC_2856.jpg

normal_DSC_2857.jpg

Enjoyed this series very much! Costa Rica is high on my list of places I'd like to visit. The pic of the teeny frog in #5 is awesome, and the shades of green in #10 really grab me. The 'before and after' shots of the hog are toooo funny!!!! Thanks for sharing your pics.

I highly recommend it... incredibly cheap and beautiful.

My wife and I went on a 4 day trip, and, including airfare, 5 star hotel, top notch food and beverages, we only spent $980 per person!!! CR is an incredible value and the service is *top notch*. The locals go out of their way to make your experience perfect.

I would also recommend a vacation to Costa Rica. It is absolutely beautiful, the services are great and the people are supper friendly.

You can do it cheaply...but I wouldn't call it incredibly cheap. It has become a tourist hot spot and the prices do reflect that. Probably cheaper than a more traditional vacation spot like Hawaii...but Costa Rica is probably the most expensive county to visit in Central America.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back