Costco is a devil!

One of the best lessons to learn is to never buy something that is not **exactly** what you need or want, or at least the very-closest possible alternate or substitute. It's a lesson I've been teaching my young son for several years now; if we go to a store looking for a product, and the store does not have exactly what we want, we do NOT buy "something, anything", just to satisfy some shopping impulse...we leave with the money we came in with. In the long run, in today's world of diminished retail inventory and just-in-time restocking, it's often a better idea to shop on-line and order a product off the world wide web, and then to make 100% sure the product is AT the store...before going to the store and picking up the merchandise.

Secondly...when shopping at retail for specialty products, it's not smart to expect to be able to find specialty products at warehouse discount stores, or grocery stores,etc..
I try to buy only things that are made in Britain I don't mind paying more but I failed with my cameras cars and motorbikes

When I go into Costco I just hook up an exhaust tube to my wallet. Sucks the money right out!

My closest Costco is about a 25 minute drive, so I don't get there as much as I might otherwise. I do have prints made there from time to time.

We went to Costco to sign up for a $55 membership and not buy anything. $350 later...

Oh we didn't buy what we don't need. We just didn't realize we needed it yet. :p

Well you can always fill up the tank. I found that high test gas there is cheaper than anything else around. Of course, it might be gas made in China.

Costco is funny! Yesterday I got my aunt to pick me up a 32gb SD card.
5cb252844754ccaf26c2b237abf28bff.jpg

Packaging for days!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I never get out of Sam's Club less than $200. I buy laundry soap, paper plates, garbage bags, paper towels, TP, and cooking wraps. Personally, I think paper towels and plates are a waste of money but got to keep wife happy.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Costco is funny! Yesterday I got my aunt to pick me up a 32gb SD card.

Packaging for days!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
They have to make everything big there, lest you miss it amongst all the other big things.

So did the 48 batteries get used? since this got started 8 months ago... :wink-6::wink-6: So who does the dishes and laundry at your house JC, hmmm? lol

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back