could do with some border suggestions....

VDUB113 said:
I have been lurking around on this forum for a few weeks, checking out what everyone is capturing, and I stumbled across this post, and decided I would add my $.02.

I too am a VW enthusiast. (If the name didn't tip you off...) I currently have a 2003 VW GTI 20th Anniversary. I have several photos of my car on my website. The link to my site is in my profile. Please visit!

As for a suggestion with the bus, I would definately add a border. Leave the actual photo corners at a sharp 90 degrees, but add a very thin, black border with rounded edges about 1/8 off the photo. I believe the hard corners of the photo will complement the hard angles of the VW symbol, and the softer rounded edges of the border will complement the rounded window, and the circle around the VW symbol. Give 'er a shot...and let us see!

yeah, i'll give that a whirl tonight i think. can't at the mo as i'm at work :(

Algoessailing said:
jonmikal said:
i must be the only one getting a partial image???? :?
I thought the same thing. It seems like the pic should be cropped about 6 inches behind the front door.

Dave, got any more of the pic for us to play with?

yeah, it's supposed ot be cropped that way. i like heavily cropped images of vw's :) i'll dig out the original and post it in a mo :)

here we go: :)

P1010225.jpg

Camper Dave said:
green said:
hahahah... i think vw people tend to be collectors. one is never enough. throw in a love of photography and you've got lots of pictures.

yeah, i don't really know anyone who has just one :lol: think the average is at least 2 or 3 :D

Well I used to own a 1992 Corrado SLC, my girlfriend drives a GTI VR6 and my room mate drives a 2004 Jetta GLI. We have VW parking only signs posted by our parking spots in the complex!!!!!

Most reactions

Back