could i make money with pics like these???

I personally think that the black and white looked a lot better.

534 views and only 15 comments??????have i been sent to coventry?????
have i broken some sacred rule ????
or am i beyond redemption........
my other post is 40 for nil....
icon5.gif

There is definitely a law of diminishing returns when it comes to posting I think. That is, after you reach about 12 comments, there really isn't much that anyone can add to what's already said. I know I usually tend to skip over even reading posts if the topic is boring and they already have a dozen or so comments. After you get to that point the quality of the reply drops to a ditto of what's already been said. Just my .02 on the philosophy of posts here.

Again, I think your shots are above average as to what the average parent could do, therefore there is some market. I think you have significant room for improvement though, especially with lighting which has a steep learning curve to do it right.

As a parent, I would only be tempted to purchase the 2nd one but I would not buy. You should get rid of the pacifier, definitely and work on the exposure - the pics are hard to focus on.

you "could" make money....yes.... eventually one day. while thes aren't bad, they arent purchase worthy (IMO) but the good thing is that shots like these have potential. Try shooting a bunch for free as practice and then when you're confident enough, start charging. Looks like you have a great eye, keep up the good work and experiment with new lighting, background, and posing!

Just a personal preference, but I HATE HATE HATE seeing "portraits" with kids and their pacifiers. Taking a quick shot of baby playing with toys and he has his paci... no problem. but PLEASE parents, if your mission is to take quality portraits of babies and kids please take the paci out of their mouths....

these pisc were the last of a long night with 3 tired kids who had had enough hence the dummies...point taken...thanks for your input....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back