Could I Trouble Anyone for Three C&C?

AgentDrex

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was able to hang out with my boys this weekend for a couple hours. Brought them to the park and out to eat. We had a lot of fun. I only wish there had been more time. I took these two photos of my boys Andrew and Tyler by the lake. I was too close with the flash on a couple of the photos which made for a neat fake look, but these are the two that looked the best.

Andrew James
AJ_Small.jpg

Tyler Durden
TJ_Small.jpg

2 Guerdas
IMAGE%20400%20irvingpenn2-1.jpg

Don't like the framing on the first. I think it should be further back and positioned more on the left than right.

In number one, I should have placed Andrew on the left-side of the frame so it isn't so empty and help balance the composition considering the tree on the right. This is a shot I can re-do, so as able, I will do so. What, in your opinion, makes the lighting wrong/off?

In the first one, I think it is the angle. He is looking up at something but it seems as if you are shooting lower? You can still shoot lower, but I'd have him look at you.

2nd one, that is a cute snapshot for the years to come, wait until he is 16 or so and then hang it on the wall! haha

3rd what is this? It scared me! haha

Most reactions

Back