Could this be called "a salt and battery"? :)

DavefromCt

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Salt grains sprinkled on a 9 volt batter....My mind thinks in puns often!

Attachments

• macrosaltbatt.jpg
    macrosaltbatt.jpg
    333 KB · Views: 219
I like the concept. I'm not sure why you cropped the two terminals differently. My mind wants to tilt this and crop into the round one to match the other, but maybe you had something specific in mind that made you do it this way.

I really didn't crop them...I think this is just the field of view that I had with this lens and wanted to include both terminals to show that it was a battery. Done mostly as a joke anyway so I didn't give it a lot of thought. Thanks.

I would say it's a concept worth pursuing.
It is not readily apparent that it's a battery, and it's also not readily apparent it's salt.
So with out the title I think most people seeing the photo would be under-whelmed.
Technically it's a good photo.

I would say it's a concept worth pursuing.
It is not readily apparent that it's a battery, and it's also not readily apparent it's salt.
So with out the title I think most people seeing the photo would be under-whelmed.
Technically it's a good photo.

Very well put!

Great photo and concept by the way. Photography is unique and individual. So if you like it and proud of it that's all that matters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Could this be called "a salt and battery"?"

I am certain there is some special place in the universe for those who worship at the altar of the Pun God......probably some planet that spews beer and pretzels from its volcanoes! ;)

Most reactions

Back