Could you dodge a bullet?

Rabieshund

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These guys sure can! One of four promos for swedish band Adept for their album release on Panic & Action. If you haven't seen The Matrix, the idea behind this shot is borrowed from the famous bullet time scene in the first Matrix movie. I like this band, they wanted almost all shots very unserious.

I don't know if it's finished.. I think I need someone else's opinion on this.

img_5812_lo544.jpg

Last edited:
Again very creative, unreal actually......you are pumping out some great work.

This one however doesn't deliver the "Kapow" your other work has.....

The only thing that really sticks out to me is the guy doing the split, gives the shot a gymnastic feel instead of what its supposed to be about......

Not sure I can pinpoint why I dont like this one as much a your normal work....

Sorry if that didnt help

Alright thanks. :) The split move and wall run is just for fun instead of having everyone doing the "normal dodge".
I saw now that the image host server seemed to be down so I changed host.

Last edited:
100 views and only 1 comment.. :(

it's great creative shot!

i wish you could share steps on how to get that 'processed' look?! :)

Alright thanks. :) The split move and wall run is just for fun instead of having everyone doing the "normal dodge".
I saw now that the image host server seemed to be down so I changed host.

The wall run I like. The split is just weird to me, but I am only one person with one opinion :) The wall run sticks with the theme and the image of a rock band. The split seems very girly and not very metal if that makes sense. I like the idea and where you are going with it. Maybe it needs a different viewpoint and angle? Maybe that is what I am not digging. Once again, this is only one person's opinion....

It's another creative shot, well done.

I think it would be stronger, as a promotional shot, if we could see their faces clearly and maybe not upside down.

I agree the split shot is 'odd' but I think the only reason I don't care for it, is because you cannot see a face. Since this is for a band, I would want to see all members faces.. imo :)

Another great one, but I think those above me are right to want to see all the faces.

All of your work is fantastic, but I think you are going to have a hard time out doing the rocket picture :)

If this is a promo for an 8x10 it definitely should show the faces clearly. 8x10s in most musicians' press kits, at least in the States, are still generally black and white, clearly showing all the band members, and landscape format. If this is an additional shot to be included in other materials it's pretty cool.

You have such a unique look, I'm a big fan of yours!

Being a big fan of the matrix and abstract photography, I really like this!! How is their music?

The compositing is good and your style shows through but I agree it doesn't have the same pop or wow-factor that most of your other work does.

Most reactions

Back