1)
DSC_6034-1edit.jpg

2)
DSC_6036-1edit.jpg

3)
DSC_6040-1edit.jpg

#2 is very cute i love it

C&C per req:

1. Nice. Cute pose, but the flash is just a little harsh oh her lower face/chest. The eyes could use a little more work as well; ideally you want the catchlight in the iris not pupil, and there's still noticable redeye, esp her left eye.

2. Much better expsoure, both this and #1 could use just a tweak of levels/curves to adjust the skin tones. Not fond of hte angle, but that's a personal taste thing.

3. Good exposure, but a little too 'side-on'. Would prefer to see it from a little more to camera left.

A great idea, and well executed. I think a little more work on your lighting and you'll really have something.

Just my $00.02 worth - your milage may vary.

~John

Thank you for your comments!

Thanks Tirediron, your C&C is very helpful!

I "tried" to fix the catchlights...keep in mind I have no clue what I'm doing. Does this look better or too fake/weird looking?

DSC_6034-1copy1sml.jpg

awe - too cute!!! #2 made me laugh - very adorable....and I like #3...so, so cute!

I like #2
I can't add much C&C since I'm still learning, but I think they are pretty cute shots.

Thank you for your comments!

Thanks Tirediron, your C&C is very helpful!

I "tried" to fix the catchlights...keep in mind I have no clue what I'm doing. Does this look better or too fake/weird looking?

DSC_6034-1copy1sml.jpg

The catchlights are fine, but the pupils have taken on a rather fake appearance.

yeah that's what I thought...any tips on how to make them more realistic looking? I googled it but just kept getting stuff about how to enhance irises/color.

Most reactions

Back