Country Living

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My buddy Mike allows me to store my boat in his barn for the winter, so considering it's early January, I figured I had better wise up, and get this chore done! Dull light of course, but I made the best of it.. What a great place to live, so much privacy along with the peace and quiet.

DSC_3286e0301websize.jpg

DSC_3324e0297websize.jpg

DSC_3333e0298websize.jpg

DSC_3306e0295websize.jpg

DSC_3323e0296websize.jpg

DSC_3301e0294websize.jpg

DSC_3306e0295websize.jpg

8 and some gesse on the way home
DSC_3367e0300websize.jpg

Thanks for looking!

My favorite is #2!
The wreath is a nice touch.

Bill

Nice place... if I convince JonMikal to go up there this summer, you gonna take us on a ride on the boat? :mrgreen:

Love the DOF on the dog photo - all photos are nice! Great compositions!

Calliope said:
Nice place... if I convince JonMikal to go up there this summer, you gonna take us on a ride on the boat? :mrgreen:

Love the DOF on the dog photo - all photos are nice! Great compositions!

Any time you want to come up is cool with us! I know we would have a blast, and the boating around here is fun, so we will for sure take you out for a ride.

Very nice series Raymond.

The outhouse is great...brings back memories of grad school...

OK, mayhaps I should explain that one.

My supervisor had about 300 acres in the adorondacks (SP) in upstate NY. They had no electricity or running water. One year for Christmas, she sent cards that were a picture of the outhouse decorated for Christmas with about a 3 foot snow drift in front of it.

Thanks for sharing.

Great shots as always Ray. Man..that is a sweet boat buddy. And that house looks sooo peaceful.

thanks everyone! Lol Jocose.. they had to dust off the old shovel!

Joe, when I bought the boat from a friend, she had no name, I promised Daisy when she got here we would have Daisyray done on the stern, but, I like my new daughters middle name,.. dessiray maybe, we'll see.

hey raymond
u have a gr8 set of shots there.....very good
my favs r the window one and the dog one......
really very very nice stuff....
thx for sharing u

Most reactions

New Topics

Back