Couple for C&C

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by farmerj, Jun 6, 2009.

1. farmerj

farmerj TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Nikon D90, 1/60, f/4.5, ISO800, Manual Exposure, Spot Meter, 70mm on 70-300VR, Auto WB, High saturation, hard sharp in camera.
    [​IMG]

1/640, f/8, Manual, ISO400, 300mm on 70-300VR, Auto WB, High saturation, hard sharp in camera.
    [​IMG]

1/100, f/8, Manual Exp, ISO400, Spot Meter, 70 MM on 70-300VR, Auto WB, High saturation, hard sharp in camera.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 6, 2009
  2. Dylan-Fishman

Dylan-Fishman TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    #1- Love the colors! this is a great picture. The only thing that annoys me is the lights that are just to the right of the train tracks by the trees. But you cant control that. The sky is magnificent.

#2- I don't know what it is about this picture but it just seems off. You're in focus and everything is fine but the reflection off of the bird is somewhat annoying. This picture is just not doing it for me.

#3- Colors are good. The picture probably could've been sharper. The light on the trees in the back left doesn't mix well with the rest that are in shadows. Good picture overall just a bit cliche.

3. farmerj

farmerj TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit

Thanks.

#1 has a US Highway running parallel to the tracks. It's the city of Litchfield 4 miles away for the lights. I cloned out 4 vehicles and a lit company sign in the picture, but the city was just too much.

#3 is an evening shot, I also have a morning shot. I think this is actually OVER sharpened with how I had the camera set-up.

4. Dylan-Fishman

Dylan-Fishman TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Post the morning. I would love to see it.

5. farmerj

farmerj TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Tripod was set-up from the same point of view. This was at 7:45 AM. The picture above was at 8PM the night before.

1/800, Manual Exp, ISO200, Spot meter, 70mm on 70-300VR, Manual WB, High saturation, hard sharp in camera.

HDR with 3 images +/- EV1.
    [​IMG]

This is the EV0 image, no HDR.
    [​IMG]

6. WyckedPhoenix

WyckedPhoenix TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I actually really like #3. I love the colors, the reflection is nice and the bridge is running straight across the images (or pretty darn close to anyway.)
    With #2 I think it might be a little better if the wires in the shot ran straight.. I do that a lot in my images as well so I am really trying to watch out for that now.
    I'll be honest though, this is my first real post of this forum so I feel a little odd doing it..

7. farmerj

farmerj TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I straightened the Swallow picture.

8. Stock Photos

Stock Photos TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Love the first one where sunset reflects on the rails.