Lensmeister

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this EN
Website
www.lensmeister.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Got to the local graveyard today with the kids ..... My son's squeeking bike made the crows fly away (sorry JonMikal & Chiller - there are some on my 35mm to be developed). Hope you like.
11062005-011a.jpg

11062005-007b.jpg

Both taken with a Fuji Finepix A204 compact.

what?? you mean you can't paste a few crows in there?? heheh, or a turtle?? Jk, love the first shot, great colour, and dof.. and the background really makes it interesting! The tree behind the second shot takes away from the subject, but I am not sure what you were trying to achieve there.

The second one I was trying to get the length of the tombstone on along the bottom, of the frames and then get the top end to rise up ... yeah them damn trees ....... I was about to take the pic and it jumped in to the frame ! ;)

I have one or two of crows on the old 35mm slr ... developed in end of next week as there are about 20 shots left on it.

turtles ? ....... only turtle round here are the teenage mutant ninja ones on DVD ...ha ha ha ! ... ;)

thanks Raymond.......

behind the large statue is a small cross; behind that cross is a smaller stone....if you look close you'll see a crow appearing as a small human figure crouching down behind it. :) seems the crows in your area take transformations up a notch!

nice work....how did you handle the b&w conversion?

Confession time ...... the b/w was done in photoshop .. the watermark in Paintshop pro .. and the removal of the numpty looking cross arm on the right (I used a copy paste of white cloud as I couldn't get either ps or psp clone to work - Dumb ain't I?) of the photo was done with paintshop pro too .....

And that tranforming crow ... was a girl who popped up and then disapeared .. maybe a ghosty ?

This graveyard photography is some kind of virus here, isn't it? Of the benign kind, of course, for I feel infected, but still unable to let "the illness break out". One day I'll make it into Hamburg and its huge, old cemetery!

And if it's not JonMikal's or Chiller's photo which inspire me to do so, it could be Lensmeister's photos! Especially the first. I like the first very much though I do see why also the second is fascinating.

love the first one a bunch....very dramatic...and you gotta love angels bowing with their wings bent also..looks like a place i could walk around for hours....good feel to it...

Great shots Lensmeister. Wouldnt ya know it eh? Takes a squeeky bike to scare off a crow. I almost had a shot last week of one of those suckers, untill a jogger with big feet came stomping along.
Love the first shot here, with the flowers. Very cool.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back