Couple of b/w's

photo gal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit!
Website
www.lulu.com
This one is a very special place to me. I got to visit there last weekend. I practically grew up here oh well and the zoo too.!

medium.jpg

This one was taken this morning from the porch. It sure looked like a storm was coming but it never arrived!

medium.jpg

I like the 2nd one the best. I dig the silloet of the vine (what is that a climbing hydrangia or something) and the clouds behind it, kid of abstract. but id love to live in the place in the first picture...

I like them both a lot! Your photo #1 makes me want to go to that place! Great job!!! :thumbup:

the 2nd one is my favourite. The contrast is just right.:D

love the first shot, the plane trails are a little distracting, but i shoot mostly landscapes and they are the first thing i notice in my skies... but i love the composition and feel of your shot. missions are so beautiful in b&w, i love the architecture...

Both are great shots Photogal. I cant pic a fave out of the two. I really dig that coloured image. Very nice.

yep, these are so great... the first shot is almost too perfect...its like a black and white movie about mexico... its killer..

but the colored one takes the cake... its just gorgeous....

such a talent, photogal!

Nice angle on the #1 photo gal :thumbup: Your color one is a beauty and nicely composed!

nice shots photo gal!
love the second... very very moody...
thanks for sharing

Most reactions

Back