Couple of Birds

firemedic0135

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took these today and I must say I am getting very frustrated with all the overexposure I am getting.Any C&C welcome:thumbup:

DSC01320edit.jpg

DSC01319edit.jpg

Well, all I can say is that these are certainly better than any of mine, and you still can do a bit about their brightness in post processing them, I am sure. They are not all lost. The first shows some signs of camera shake, yes, but the second looks quite sharp and just like it could become a winner with just a teensy-weensy bit of pp work.

There may be some camera shake since I was holding at 400mm:D
I was tinkering with #2 in PSP and couldnt get it how I wanted it. Would I be better shooting in raw?Never tried any pp with raw yet,although I have shot some raw just never converted them.Thanks corrina:thumbup:

Would I be better shooting in raw?
I'd say so. If you use Photoshop, opening the raw files in Bridge allows you to correct exposure and white balance errors - works like a charm.

I'd say so. If you use Photoshop, opening the raw files in Bridge allows you to correct exposure and white balance errors - works like a charm.

I have not yet aquired photoshop.I have Paint shop Pro right now and am not really in love with it.I would like to get CS2 but dont want to waste my money if CS3 is gonna be out in a few months.

Hope you don't mind but I had 5minutes with photoshop with #2

Just played with Levels, Curves and Saturation
DSC01319edit.jpg

not sure if the colours are ok as I've not seen one of those before

original shot
DSC01319edit.jpg

Looks Good Lost!! I got some similar results in psp but thought they looked a little dark,however when I look at the two of them together here the pp looks good.I never mind people editing my images I think it is the best way to illustrate a lesson,comment.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back